- There are two tests, the AQL and the MAT. The AQL is written in a 3 hour morning session. The MAT is written on the same day in a 3 hour afternoon session.
- Each university and faculty determines which tests must be written and the deadline to receive results.
- The schedule of NBT National Test Sites is routinely updated to reflect changes in sites and number of seats available. Four weeks prior to a test date, sites will be closed.
- You must be at the check-in desk by 7:30 AM on your scheduled test date.
- Sunday sessions are offered at major test sites to accommodate learners who cannot write on Saturday.
- You are not allowed to write the AQL test on one day and the MAT test on another.
- You must use your name as printed on your official ID when registering and when writing. Your ID will be checked before you are allowed to write on test day.
- Registration is date and site specific; learners who do not report as scheduled must re-schedule and pay for the make-up test session.